Re: OT - garden magazines

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Hi Sharon,
     I have read the Gardens West mag. several times, and yes I do find it
informative and valuable for my use. Definately recommendable.
      Went to a book store last evening to check into Wm. Sheers iris book. It
is back ordered. Said they had ordered one and it sold out immediately, two
more were on order, mine makes three. I asked why they had only ordered one to
begin with! Surely there are more than 4 people in the Tacoma, WA area
interested in Iris!

Rita B
Western Washington State