HIST Swedish irisproblem remains unsolved

From: ohrstrom@algonet.se (henrik ohrstrom)

Sorry,  the lieutenant seems to have something yellow in his beard and I
cannot see any white stripes on his lips.

I suppose it is impossible to get any further with this little problem for
the moment.

I will send a photo for The Unknown´s list as soon as the blooming starts
again in May.
 ( the pictures I have taken now are not good enough)

I want to thank everyone who sent me an answer and especially Mike and Anner
for your interest and the work which you have put down in this question. I
am deeply impressed by your knowledge and competence in botanical matters.

Greetings, Maj Ohrstrom, Sweden