Re: LA: fulvas

From: "Patrick O'Connor" <swamp@ix.netcom.com>

>I am new to iristalk, but not to Fulvas.  There have been two large beds of
>near the Degolyer house at the Dallas Arboretum since the mid 30's and they
>rebloom in fall regularly.  These are the rust red variety.  Can anyone tell
>me more about them?  I wrote asking for info several days ago but have had no
>                                                     patsiris@aol.com

I went back and looked at your original question....whether anyone had
registered the variety of fulva at the Dallas Arboretum.  I don't know the
answer nor any way to get it quickly.  I suppose one could go back through
checklists to identify any fulvas that might have been registered (I know
some yellow ones were), but that is a research project.   Too bad all
registrations are not in a database, so such questions can be answered
fairly quickly.

What else about fulvas do you want to know?