Re: OT: Angelic names

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Joni wrote:
> I am in the diagram stage of putting together a few Iris beds for my
mother. She is very much into Angels and I thought it might be fun to do
one bed with plants that had Angel in the name. I have a list of names
(below) and was wondering if anyone had any different ones that I could
look for next spring? These are all TB's, by the way.

Barry Blyth has:
Maybe an Angel
Angel's Call
Angelic Mist (Dwarf)