Re: SPEC: Iris albispiritus

From: HIPSource@aol.com

<< Are there any commercial sources of Iris albispiritus? >>

As I understand it, Iris albispiritus has not been seen again since it was
first discovered and formally named in 1929. It does not appear in the British
Iris Society Book published by Cambridge University Press, A Guide to Species
Irises, Their Identification and Cultivation (1997), nor do I know of a source
for it.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS