Re: OT: Plants - Clematis

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Rebecca A Stickel wrote:
> I know this is off topic, but I was wondering if anyone
> has grown clematis with at lot of success.  I have
> several varieties, sweet autumn,

> I can't find a lot of cultivating/
> care information on them.

A search of website information using the Alta Vista search engine searching
on the word "clematis" yielded many references. The first of which was:

for a Ohio State University bulletin titled "Growing Clematis", HYG-1247-94

Others were:

http://www.pallensmith.com/features/highlights/h2106c.htm(for Sweet Autumn)

It is amazing how much information is available through these search engines.

John Jones
To reply to me personally click on
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.

Subscribe to iris-talk at: