Re: OT: Plants - Clematis

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Rebecca A Stickel wrote:

> I know this is off topic, but I was wondering if anyone
> has grown clematis with at lot of success.  I have
> several varieties, sweet autumn,

> I can't find a lot of cultivating/
> care information on them.

A search of website information using the Alta Vista search engine searching
on the word "clematis" yielded many references. The first of which was:

http://ohioline.ag.ohio-state.edu/key/clematis.html

for a Ohio State University bulletin titled "Growing Clematis", HYG-1247-94

Others were:

http://www.pallensmith.com/features/highlights/h2106c.htm(for Sweet Autumn)

http://www.sidsgreenhouses.com/www/newsltr/Summer97/97su11.html

It is amazing how much information is available through these search engines.

John Jones
To reply to me personally click on
mailto://jijones@ix.netcom.com
mailto:jijones@ix.netcom.com