Re: OT: FALSE RIVER and TOAD SUCK, etc

From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>

The aboriginal names over here in Australia can produce some real doosies
of names.  We have for example Coonabarrabran, Coolyanobbin (sp?), plus
heaps more that don't come to mind right now.  They always remind me of
Skookumshuck which I have in my garden.

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
- Where the daffodils are in full flower, there are clematis buds bursting
out all over the place, and the Brown Boronia is flowering outside our
front door.  Now THAT is a heavenly scent.  All this makes up for the fact
that I had a tooth extracted today!!