Re: Rebloom

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Mark.
     The second stalk of Feedback is now blooming. One flower was unfurling
yesterday, with another showing color. This stalk has only 6 buds showing so
far, the previous stalk of Feedback had 10 buds.
     Belvie Queen has a stalk coming up. I have not seen it bloom and don't
know what to expect. If you have it's hybridizer and year of introduction and
height and discription , I would appreciate same.
     Hope others are having some rebloom also.
     I just got back from vacation last night,
     It has not rained here in Lexington, Kentucky for over a month. And now
we are under a water advisory and are asked to water on sepecific days
depending on our street number.
      Annette Milch   Zone 5/6   TMilchh@aol.com