Re: Rebloom

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

>From: Tmilchh@aol.com

>Hope others are having some rebloom also.

	Well, sort of in Zone 3. The SDB 'REFINED' rebloomed twice
	in August - only one to do so BUT the stalwart IMMORTALITY
	has four (4!) tall bloomstalks (3 on one cultivar and one
	on the second). Unfortunately, while a lot of folks are
	experiencing drought or near-drought conditions, we are
	inundated with cold, monsoon-like days and nights. :(
	I fear IMMORTALITY will get water-logged like last Sept.
	and the large buds will get blasted and we will never see
	a Sept. rebloom. This temperate rain-forest weather haunts me.

	Another consideration, frost is overdue here....we are lucky
	and hold our collective breath as we get winter preparations
	ready for the gardens in the mountains. First, I have to
	plant my new wonderful peonies in my spanking, new garden
	30 miles from here (as soon as my 104 degree fever lifts,
	that is!). Also, the bulbs...zzzzzzzz

	Ellen (in the White Mountains where glorious Autumn reigns)

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Siberian iris robin   /   sibrob@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA / USDA Zone 3