ADMIN: New List Features

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

With it's recent upgrading completed OneList has added many features to their
list capabilities. The ones that are available to subscribers are:

*  No Mail
   Subscribers can temporarily turn off mail delivery.
	(access this featurecthrough the user center)

* Private Archives
   Lists can now specify that archives are only viewable by subscribers.
	(our archives will remain public)

 * Group Bookmarks
   Each list now has a Bookmark Center, where subscribers can share links
   to web sites. (feel free to add bookmarks. Please restrict them to Iris
	or general gardening related sites)

   Users can now specify a language and/or maturity level when searching
   for lists.

* listname-owner@onelist.com
   Each list now has a special address that will send email to the list
   moderators for that list. (so if you can't find my private email
	address you can send messages to me at: iris-talk-owner@onelist.com

* New List Center
   Within the User Center, for each list you are subscribed to, there is
   a link to the List Center. The List Center contains links to the
   list archives as well as another new feature, group bookmarks.

BTW iris-talk (only) archives at OneList are directly accessable at :

But the *combined* Iris-L and iris-talk archives are available at:

John Jones
To reply to me personally click on
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.

Subscribe to iris-talk at: