From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

Well, I'm still working on the iris beds at the south end of the
trailer, one thing I noticed today, that end which is were the
end of the trailer and the back side of the storage shead makes
an L gets awefull hot. So behind one bed I've been building, I
placed a wooden door against the trailer that the bed is aginst.

I hope this kind of takes caare of a few degs of temp, I'm going
to look in the dump area and see if there's anything there I can
use as a kind of lite shade device at lest for the rest of this
hot time (we hit 105F today).

The other bed is a split level bed and I've already started
putting in some of the mbi's in it and giving it a lite spray of
water in the evening and in the morrning too.

All the other iris are in pots not too. Got to slow down a bit
now, I've gotten a case of tennis elbow because of the digging
and such with my small tools.

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |