RE Opinons needed in poll

The question of unlimited entries got my attention. In our clubs show we are limited to 30 entries plus any seedlings we may have to show. Didn't realize that this is not normal !! But in some respects that evens up the odds of winning a ribbon. In the beginning years of showing iris I was lucky to have 2 or 3 worth taking, now that my garden as increased in size I can choose the best stalks to show. I don't agree with some of the methods of grooming an iris as was mentioned but I do check for insects and remove spent blossoms.
Judy Eckhoff