Re: OT: Fertilizer

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 9/17/1998 7:18:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
liddiard@esn.net writes:

<< Hope someone can help me on this one.  I know that I need to fertilizer my
irises, and soon, but since moving to Goldsboro, North Carolina, I'm not quite
sure what to useor what percentage.  Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance. >>

Good morning, Leslie.  I'm up here in the north, but I think that probably you
should follow our practice - and that is to not fertilize now (except for a
dusting of bone meal), and then DO fertilize in the spring...  with a low
nitrogen fertilizer.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY