Re: SHOW: Opinions needed for informal poll

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

This subject came up for discussion at our board last year because it is
almost always the same people who win awards.  However, in our case, these
are the same people who make sure that there are sufficient exhibits on the
table.  If we were to limit their entries, we would definitely have a small
show.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)