Re: SHOW: Opinions needed for informal poll

On the topic of limiting stalks that each person can enter in a show,
I think it depends on the local club's wishes and desires.  We do limit
our stalks to 20 per person.  This is an arrangement that works well for
us.  We have a club with many members who are active in showing their
irises.  We feel this gives each member a fair chance.  Besides, we
have learned from experience that this is about as big a show as we
can manage ( we usually have between 200-300 entries) because we have several non-members that show with us,which we openly welcome.

If this arrangement ever becomes a problem  we'll simply change the rules. :)

Marilyn Vernon
Savannah, Tennessee

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef