Re: CULT: Help! Cats in the bed...

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Leslie wrote:
>If they are simply strays you could use a cat trap and then turn them
over to the ASPCA.  I know-- no one likes to do that.  Even if they are
neighborhood cats, you could still do this and return them to their
owner explaining.

But people trapping cats should abide by the 'Do unto others........'
law. If your own cat is allowed out at any time during the night or day,
for any length of time, don't trap other people's cats. There cannot be
one law for other people's cats and a different one for your own.
Something my own neighbor is yet to acknowledge.
Jan Clark