Re: Thanks

From: JEM300@aol.com

<<     Dear Linda,
 When I returned from vacation, I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me:  I
 received the box of iris you sent me. However, it is very hot and dry here
 we are under a water advisory, so I plan to pot the iris and give some away
 my friends.
       Could you e-mail me the information on the iris you sent me as I am not
 familiar with them.    I am your new  friend .
      Annette Milch     Lexington, Kentucky   Zone 5/6   TMilch@aol.com

I'm stumped.  I did not send any iris.  Must have been the fairy iris
A mystery!  Hmmmmmmmm