Re: Horned Calipha

From: "Lewis,Shirlee E" <Shirlee.E.Lewis@kp.ORG>

> I have just been speaking to Barry Blythe and he told me about a
> horned Arilbred called "Horned Calipha"
 As an aside, this iris was in several of the gardens in Denver this spring.
It was truly an eye catcher.  I remember that at the Bauman's in particular
it really stood out.  To my untrained eye it didn't look like the typical
aril bred.  The color was very different and the overall effect was very
Shirlee Lewis
Sunset Zone 23
Southern California Iris Society
Secretrary / Newsletter Editor