Cats

From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

 As someone who breeds cats for show and has had some what of the
 same trouble with strays in the area, I'll pass on what I know
 and did.

 1st thing is checken wire layed on the ground, but not staked
 down, they realy don't care for it to much.

 2nd, is the alfafa meal, in Hawaii I would put down a layer of
 that after making the tea and the areas covered by it the strays
 didn't seem to care for.

 3rd, mouthballs, they don't care much for them.

 4th a live trap from the pound, trap them and turn them in. Tell
 everyone around you you are going to do it, so if they don't
 want their cats traped, they'll keep them away.

 5th, do you have some kind of a fence? if so there are ways to
 make them cat proof on the outside.

 6th, make a littler box area in one corner and just scoop out
 the stuff and dump clay type litter in it once a week or so.

 7, rase the white flag and give up.

|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |