Stepping Out

From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

Had to vist Wal-mart today to pick up some kitty goods, while I
was there I looked into the garden area, there was a big stack of
open boxs with photos of iris on them, most of them were already
empty! seems they've had them for almost a month and they were
marking down what was left to $1.00 a bag, I couldn't pass up
getting one bag with two rhz's in it, now to see if it blooms
like the photo shows, oh its name? 'Stepping Out'.

On the way home I stoped to get my ears lowered and saw a garden
place i'id not seen before, so I went in just to see it. Found
out I'll NOT be going back there! Guy had iris in pots, no names
on them, 1gal pots with 5 or 6 iris in it! and 5 to 10 SNAILS in
each pot! I ran from thatplace!

Gota call, the drug store had more plants for my compost pile
last night, and sure enough, many dead plants went into the
compost pile, bit one was still very much alive and I repotted
it, on it's pot it was called the butterfly iris, otherwise known
as dieata bi-color, the one I grew in Hawaii and got photos
of,(not the walking iris).

Hay I had a letter to the editor printed in the mojava newspaper
this week.

| Rosamond Telescope Junk Yard                     |
| 470 20th St West #23                             |
| Rosamond,Ca.93560                                |
|All Used and Broken Down Telescopes taken in and  |
|Made into Working Telescopes.                     |