Re: Thanks

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

 JEM300@aol.writes:

 Linda Doffek
 West Bend, WI
 AIS, SSI, and WIS member >>
     Dear Linda,
When I returned from vacation, I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me:  I
received the box of iris you sent me. However, it is very hot and dry here and
we are under a water advisory, so I plan to pot the iris and give some away to
my friends.
      Could you e-mail me the information on the iris you sent me as I am not
familiar with them.    I am your new  friend .
     Annette Milch     Lexington, Kentucky   Zone 5/6   TMilch@aol.com