Bloom Report

From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>

They've arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

The first dwarf irises are open here in my garden.  I have Imbue, Acid
Print, Toff, Sass with Class and Making Eyes out and the Arilbred
Nightlight (gee its pretty).  There's buds on heaps of others plus a couple
of the medians and TBs.

Dutch iris "Apollo" has around 40 spikes in full bud or full flower and
most of my potted Dutch are in bud and should be out in a week or so.

Hope no-one minds the update.

Cheers.					Paul Tyerman (Australia)