Fwd: [iris-talk] SHOW: Thanks for the input

-- BEGIN included message

Hi Listers,

I have been dazzled, amazed, and enlightened by all the responses received to
my query.

There have been so many good ideas and suggestions.  Like I said before I am
printing all of them out and studying them to see what I may want to present
to our club.

Actually, I feel a little badly about whining about too many entries and too
big of shows when clearly some of you would welcome that.  I guess I'm spoiled
and should be grateful we have such enthusiasm in our club for hauling irises
to a show to compete.  I think I was under the assumption that all clubs have
as much participation. So thanks also for putting it all in perspective for
me.  I am glad I do have a local iris society to be a part of.

Thanks for all the thoughtful answers.  I appreciate all your time answering.

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI
AIS, SSI, WIS member

-- END included message