From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

Well, I stopped today at the one feed store in town, the only
pellets they had on hand lso hd grass and a lot of other stuff in
them, if I had used them, every ant in 100miles would be here in
no time!

What I did get was  deal to get for free the hay that gets
dropped on the ground during loading,etc. So I've got one bag of
it now and haave two of my 3gal buckets full of this lose hay
soaking in water for the tea. I made one 1gl jug of tea and went
over and watered the iris I've put over by one ladys trailer.
This tea will not have the stink the other does. BTW, this hay is
local grown too.

Plus some of the left over will help my compost pile too!

whew, it's hot today, 10mins out in the sun and I feel like I've
been put on the barbe.

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |