Local Iris sale

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Hi all,

Just wanted to let anyone in the Southern California Area know about Region15
Inland Region Iris Society's public sale.  It takes place at Landscapes
demonstration garden on Alessandro Blvd.  between the 215 and 91 Freeways
September 19 and 20.  Irises from the club and  donations from Herb and Sara
Holk's Cal-Dixie  Iris will be for sale.  I've always come away with at least
a bag full of big gorgeous rhizomes.  I'll be helping out so hope to see you
there.

Allison Kennedy