Garden Expo in Canberra (Australia)

From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>

Hi Ho all,
	Well, I have to report that I went to the Garden Expo here in Canberra and
met Bernard and Heather Pryor.  REALLY nice people.  It was so nice to put
faces with people here on the list.  I have to admit that I also added a
couple of extra plants to my order from them as well.

	I didn't actually get to spend much time with them as I got a little
sidetracked on the way there and found a rare bulb seller and sort of
wasted a little bit of time on the way (and we were running late anyway),
so we spent around 15 minutes of the 40 minutes we were at the expo talking
to the Pryors.

	Anyhow, thought you might like to know that some of us are catching up
with others of us for the first time!!

	Cheers.			Paul Tyerman (Australia)

P.S.   One of our sections in the Spring show for the horticulture Society
was for a container of bulbous flowers (i.e flowers from a bulbous
plant).... I put in 3 perfect Dutch Iris "Apollo" in a milk bottle and won.
 About 6 other entries too.  Score one more for irises..... Yeah!!!!