OT : Weather Extremes and survival

From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>

howdy Peoples,
	Just for reference what were the records for temperatures over there this
summer (at least so far anyway).  I know we were talking 34 days over 100'F
and the like, but what did you actually end up getting.  I never heard
after that and I was waondering just how many records were broken over
there in the US.  Also, let me know what type of iris you grow and how they
went.  It'll be interesting to see just what different irises can tolerate.

	It may be better to send responses off list so that no-one gets upset.

	Cheers.				Paul Tyerman (Australia)