Re: Iris Chatter - BIO

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: Iris Chatter - BIO
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 05:04:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Date-warning: Date header was inserted by miavx1.acs.muohio.edu

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Remember to add six months to anything in this book, to take into
>account the difference. Also reverse North and South. Our irises like a
>north facing aspect, because that's where the sunshine comes from.

Twighlight zone!  Next you'll be saying you drive on the wrong side of
the road, too.  I even bet your water spins down your sink drains the
wrong way.  Heaven knows what crazy ways your irises must grow.

>Happy irising,
>Jan Clark, in Australia

Dennis  :)

PS:  Are any of your seedlings going to bloom this spring?  If so, do you
have a way to scan photos of them for us?