Re: Iris Chatter - BIO

From: Denise Stewart <stewartd@proaxis.com>

Welcome Suzanne, you can also get all the ones you listed and cheaper from
Cal-Dixie in CA and I believe that Fonquins in Volanco also has them as
well..both delightful and wonderful people.  I do business with Schreiners
less and Cooleys more for living near them and knowing them, I find Cooleys
the friendlier and more helpful of the two.  Batik is a joy, I love it
because of its wild colors and China Dragon is a great color...
Welcome aboard, I have 90 roses and then 30 minis as well but have over 350
iris does not include the species, LI, JI, Sibs or others...:) so it is
hard to say which is the worse addiction.
Denise in Lebanon, OR zone 7 AIS member region 13?