CULT: News from Oz, and CROSS CURRENT

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>I want to hear more about OZ & soon!
>Tell me more... but you've made my day already!
>Kathy Poore in OKC, OK,  USA
>bright-eyed & waiting to hear!
Hi Kathy, from another Aussie. I made my first cross for the year this
morning. GOSH X TALK. Both Blyth dwarfs. TRAMP and SWISH have opened
today. I'm thrilled with the sight and scent of all these babies that I
have never seen in bloom before, and they are so early this year. Last
years season kicked off with MAKING EYES on Sept 23rd (opened 6th sept
this year.)
My favourite IB is showing colour and should open soon. It is MAGIC
CHILD, yet another of Blyths.
Hope that is enough to keep you going for a while.
Can anyone tell me a bit about CROSS CURRENT (Keppel 95) I have a
picture and description. I want to know how it performs, and also
descriptions and pedigrees for it's parents: God's Handiwork and Armada.
TIA, Jan Clark, Victoria, Australia