Re: CULT: News from Oz, and CROSS CURRENT

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 9/20/1998 6:12:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
janclarx@hotmail.com writes:

<< Can anyone tell me a bit about CROSS CURRENT (Keppel 95) I have a
 picture and description. I want to know how it performs,  >>

I can gush for you for a bit...... although I don't have the pedigree handy.
CROSS CURRENT is a stunning iris.... shades of blue, infused toward the
center.  So noteworthy that my notes from the past TWO conventions have
mentioned it .... and I'm not a big note-taker.  In fact, I was so impressed
that I purchased it........twice.  Not because I lost one, but because I
didn't remember that I already bought it!

Kathy Guest, singing "If I Only Had a Brain"
in East Aurora, NY