Thank you! (Was Cats in the bed)

From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>

Hello all,

Thank you all for your advice and insight. I'm trying the chicken wire
method to see if that helps some. I do recall that one of the cats that used
my lily beds as a kitty litter box just peed right over the top of it, but
hopefully that cat is gone! There are 3 "suspects", one of which has the
gall to come into our garage and eat OUR cats food too...I think he's the
main culprit.

Not much for trapping the cats, as I wouldn't want my cats trapped, but then
again, mine stay in our yards when they are out.

We live in your typical subdivision tract home, so houses are real close
together and there are alot of kids and animals, so I'm not sure about the
moth balls if they're dangerous...

The chicken manure sounds like a good idea, but will the "odor" drift far?
Not sure my neighbors would appreciate that...LOL....although, could be a
great payback for all the loud parties they have!

May do a combination thing...maybe mothballs UNDER the chicken wire? That
way the cats couldn't really get them....

Anyway, I've been long winded here, but wanted to thank all of you for the
suggestions....if it works, I'll let ya know..if not, I'll be crying for
help again, if you don't mind!

Take care everyone...

Tammy King
Zone 9, Santa Rosa, California, 40 miles inland of the coast, 60 miles north
of San Francisco