severalshort notes

To talkers from Australia-- anyone near Hallet Cove--South Australia?  I have a nephew there, sent many Iris several years ago to him, but never heard if they survived--would his climate be like yours?  Thanks

To Mark in Florida--I was off for a couple weeks--last heard from you the hurricane was heading your way and you wondered what to do with your newly planted rhizomes?
Did they survive?  Did you pull them up?

What happened--what did you do--did they survive?

To anyone--does anyone have Miss Montana?  Hybridized by R. Diettert, here in Missoula.  I had a note that Roger Nelson is looking for it--but Dr. Diettert does not have it any longer--so am trying to locate it for him.  No idea what year--  Thanks

Couple months ago I had a note from a Teresa Cobb- in Louisburg, KS---saying she would take any un-named iris when I dug--sent her a box and have heard nothing since, and cannot get through to her at her address--if anyone knows her or her correct address, please send me a note--Thanks

Carryl in Western Montana--where it finally rained and now is sunny and not too warm again