Re: CULT: CROSS CURRENT

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hello Jan,
ARMADA (Keppel, 88)  TB 37" (94cm), EM.  S. greyed blue white; F. white with
1" medium blue violet band; blue white beard, yellow in throat; pronounced
sweet fragrance.  CHARMED LIFE X 76-126A:  (((VAUDEVILLE SIB X MONTAGE) X
(VAUDEVILLE X CHARMED CIRCLE)) X ((MONTAGE X (((GENE WILD X MAJORETTE) X
ROCOCO) X VAUDEVILLE SIB)) X (VAUDEVILLE X CHARMED CIRCLE))).  Phew!!  Hope
that helps, in my personal humble opinion ARMADA and CROSS CURRENT are very,
very nice flowers.  Worked CROSS CURRENT into my reblooming and space age
breeding this year.
Mike