Re: TB: Anna Belle Babson

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Glenn,

I read your posting.

We are starting an AIS Classroom Project at one of our local schools and
we are using irises with names that children can relate (Jurasic Park)
to or names that are historic or names of well known people (Beverly
Sills).  The irises named for people and historic (events/places) we are
trying to build classroom lessons around.  Any help will be appreciated
with Anna Belle.

I am also starting a school Iris garden.  My local AIS club is helping.  We
haven't dug yet but hopefully will soon.  Any hints  to getting started would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Allison Kennedy