From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>
>Also while I am thinking about it, anyone have any suggestions as to
>good iris names that would fit into the categories I have listed above?
 There is one L.A.Iris that I think would fit in there, it's
 named after an International Movie Star which I'm sure they
 would know!

                 Size Does Matter!

| Rosamond Telescope Junk Yard                     |
| 470 20th St West #23                             |
| Rosamond,Ca.93560                                |
|All Used and Broken Down Telescopes taken in and  |
|Made into Working Telescopes.                     |