OT: CHAT-Clarification

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

To Mark in Florida--I was off for a couple weeks--last heard from you the
hurricane was heading your way and you wondered what to do with your newly
planted rhizomes?
Did they survive?  Did you pull them up?

What happened--what did you do--did they survive?

     I did post something on this topic, but it was in reply to someone in
North Carolina when Hurricane Bonnie was headed there.
     Shortly later, there was another Hurricane [Earl] that formed in the
Gulf of Mexico, and moved inland near Tallahassee, or about 180 miles away.
 We were brushed by that one, with the big news being the two Tornadoes
that hit Dunnellon when one of the rain bands moved through.
     Thinking Hurricanes, they are now saying that Georges could hit
Florida.  And with some newly planted Daylilies...I may have to pull them

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.