Re: Iris Chatter - BIO

From: Sey12@aol.com

In a message dated 9/21/98 3:01:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
amy@ece.utexas.edu writes:

>  > Welcome aboard, I have 90 roses and then 30 minis as well but have over
> 350
>  > iris does not include the species, LI, JI, Sibs or others...:) so it is
>  > hard to say which is the worse addiction.

***for me, it's da roses.  At least I know the names of all them!  I only have
4 (yes, you heard me, Irises and I only know the names of 2 of them!)

>  The roses bloom longer but you pay for it in thorns and pruning !

***Humph!!!!  There *are* thornless roses, you know.  And besides, don't
Irises need to be "pruned" too?  Plus, there is all that dividing stuff.

Suzanne