Re: Lost Post on Bio

From: Sey12@aol.com

I'm sorry, you guys must be fed up by now. I promise this is my last post for
awhile.  Thing is, I accidently deleted an email from a lady in Illinois, my
zone!!!  She gave lots of excellent advice as well as offered to send me some
rizomes.  Her email was in the middle of some spam and I accidently erased it.
Can someone please send me her email again?

Zone 5, Champaign, Illinois