Re: Thanks & Rebloomers

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Sorry Linda,
     I discovered my fairy Godmother's first name is Judy. But I still don't
know how I got on her mailing list.
    I have her snailmail address, so maybe I can clear up this mystery.
   Annette Milch    Zone 5/6   Lexington, Kentucky
Where Feedback is still reblooming. I cut the stalk for the iris picnic
yesterday. It had one open bloom. Today that bloom faded but another opened. I
have one bud left to open on the stalk on my coffee table.

Belvi Queen has 4 bloomstalks and Polar King has 1 bloomstalk, and Feedback
has a third bloomstalk coming up, one has finished blooming with10 buds, one i
cut yesterday had 6 buds and thenew one to go .

I love rebloomers!