Re: REF: THE GARDENER'S IRIS BOOK

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Suzanne -
 I bought this book at Barnes & Noble. I'm sure you can probably get it thru
their web site as well as Amazon.com  It was $25 and B&N offers a 10% discount
on all hard back books.
 The thing that pleased me the most about it is that it is so easy to read and
understand. I have recently purchased several Iris books because I wanted to
learn more about the cross breeding process. Basically, all I really wanted to
know was how to do it. I didn't want a science lesson about genes and
chromasomes!! I don't intend to breed Iris on a commercial basis. This book
was exactly what I needed.
 I have about 8 Iris books and this is now the only one I refer to. (Thanks
Bill!!)

Joni in GA
where it finally rained today and is starting to cool off. YEA!!!