Re: OT: Classroom Project

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

ruth wrote:

> From: "ruth" <ruth@sonetcom.com>
>
> Allison Kennedy & Glenn Simmons,
>
> Jean Morris is our AIS Youth Chairman and she has some excellent ideas for
> classroom projects, etc. If you have not been in contact with her, I can
> share some information with you. I have Glenn's snail mail address. But
> Allison would need to send me (in private) her address.
>
> Ruth B. Simmons - still sizzling in Oklahoma - 99 degrees today - NO rain
> since June 10

Thank you Ruth.  Linda has been in contact with Jean Morris and I gave Allison
Jean's phone number.

To anyone else out there interested in Classroom Projects, Jean Morris has
been a huge help to us so far.  You all wouldn't believe the stack of
information Jean sent us, we received it last Wednesday and I'm still going
through it and learning something new each time.  I have been amazed at the
amount of support the AIS Youth Committee is showing us in this project.  They
are really to be commended.

Glenn

--
Glenn & Linda Simmons