OT: Classroom Project

From: "ruth" <ruth@sonetcom.com>

Allison Kennedy & Glenn Simmons,

Jean Morris is our AIS Youth Chairman and she has some excellent ideas for
classroom projects, etc. If you have not been in contact with her, I can
share some information with you. I have Glenn's snail mail address. But
Allison would need to send me (in private) her address.

Ruth B. Simmons - still sizzling in Oklahoma - 99 degrees today - NO rain
since June 10