Description of Garden Expo

Heather---the description of the Garden Expo in Canberra was truly delightful!!  I could almost picture the Floriade gardens in all their color-- as we are tearing out most the garden andgetting ready for winter and no flowers for months--I share your joy in the starting of Spring in your country.
Someday I hope to see it myself! Thanks for the description--
Carryl in WesternMontana--backto sunshine for a fewdays--but frosting at night now