MED: Another Bloom Report from OZ

From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>

Actually this one is about Dwarf Irises.......

I currently have flowering Acid Print, Bamba, Forfun, Making Eyes, Sass
with Class, Slave Girl, Talk, Toff, Voyage and Zounds  + Nighlight
(Arilbred).  Heaps of other Dwarf stalks and buds on the TBs Hell's Fire,
Sneak Preview, Clouds Adrift and Bridal Fashion.

PLUS!!!!!  I have spikes on three of my iris babies.  They're a cross
between Bengal Tiger and Boyfriend.  Should be interesting.  The first will
be ou in a week or so.  I'm just hoping for something other than Purple
(the only other seedlings I've ever had flower were purple and I just want
something a little more special).

Wish me luck Peoples.

Also, for those of you who remember Sterling sending me some SA cross
seedlings I have around 50 or so up now in 5 different crosses.  now THAT
will be interesting in a year or two.

Cheers from Australia

Paul Tyerman