SPEC: Questions

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

I bought a few beardless iris a week ago and don't really know what to
do with some of them.  We have a couple each of LAs, Sibs and JIs but
the specie iris, you got me.

The specie I bought are:
    Gerald Darby
    Phil Edinger
    Pink Virginica
    Pseudocoyus (sp?)
    Tectorum

My questions on the above are: shade or no shade, how much moisture,
soil conditions they prefer, fertilizers, color, bloom period and
anything else you all can think of that I need to know.

Also bought a couple of LAs I have no information on:

    Cajun Cookery
    Joy Flight

Any information on these two will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn

--
Glenn & Linda Simmons