Re: SPEC: Questions

From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>

>From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>
>
>I bought a few beardless iris a week ago and don't really know what to
>do with some of them.  We have a couple each of LAs, Sibs and JIs but
>the specie iris, you got me.
>
>The specie I bought are:
>    Gerald Darby
>    Phil Edinger
>    Pink Virginica
>    Pseudocoyus (sp?)
>    Tectorum
>
>My questions on the above are: shade or no shade, how much moisture,
>soil conditions they prefer, fertilizers, color, bloom period and
>anything else you all can think of that I need to know.
>
>Also bought a couple of LAs I have no information on:
>
>    Cajun Cookery
>    Joy Flight
>
>Any information on these two will be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Glenn
>
>--
>Glenn & Linda Simmons
>Springfield, Southwest Missouri, USDA Zone 6
>mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net

Dear Glenn,

I will be happy to assist you with further details of the La's and species,
but it is nearly 11pm here and I have been ordered off the machine and to
sleep.  If Patrick does not beat me to it, I will be happy to assit you in
about 12 hours time, especially with the La's.   If he has already replied,
then that's fine too.

Just wanted you to know that I am here if needed.

Cheers for now  Heather P.  irishaven@pip.com.au