Re: Sutton's in OK 9-25 & OZ next month

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

We just received Tempo Two's catalog also, have a bunch picked out already!
Some really nice stuff as usual.  ARABIAN STORY, BACHELOR BOY, BUT
BEAUTIFUL, CRAZY FOR YOU, MAN ABOUT TOWN, NATURAL GRACE, NOBLE CONTESSA,
BEDEVIL and many more I've gotta have!  We just knocked out some more
walnuts for you know what!  More iris of course.