OT-Fri. nite Invitation to OKC-Sutton on SA's & REB's

From: Pooreplace@aol.com

Greetings all you late night irisarians!

For any of you with an opening in your schedule come Friday night, please feel
free to come join the Sooner State Iris Society in OKC as we welcome George
Sutton from Sutton's Green Thumber in California who'll be speaking on SA's &
REB's & no doubt will be bringing some great slides.  Goodness knows it's been
so long since most of us have seen iris a good iris slide show should bring us
out of withdrawals!

We'll be starting at 7:30 & serving dessert (although it's usually a mini-meal
which comes in handy for those who leave work & hop right on the road to make
it in time).  When we have speakers like this we allow them to go first & have
the meeting last to allow those who have come from afar to get a jump on
returning home.

So for a good time, some iris slides, a well-known highly recommended speaker,
some good munchies & good fellowship come on out to OKC Friday night September
25, at 7:30pm.  Will Rogers Garden Exhibition Center at 3400 NW 36th Street.
That's right off I-44 at NW 36th Street, about 3 miles north of I-40.

Happy fall ya'll!

Kathy Poore,  Oklahoma City, OK
Region 22,  USDA Zone 7