Re: OT-Fri. nite Invitation to OKC-Sutton on SA's & REB's

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: OT-Fri. nite Invitation to OKC-Sutton on SA's & REB's
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 21:42:16 -0700 (PDT)

From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>

Kathy, if Mr. Sutton brings the slides he brought to our iris meeting here
in Santa Rosa, well, all I can say is....get an oxygen tank! BEAUTIFUL
slides!! I was in awe the whole time. I had my daughter with me, and it was
getting late, so we had to leave before the last set, but the first set we
saw were awesome...and pay attention to this man...he has a way with words,
is very intelligent and makes things very interesting!!

Thank you, Mr. Sutton, for charming our iris society here in Santa Rosa...it
was a true treasure!!

Tammy King
Santa Rosa, Ca, zone 9ish, 60 miles north of San Francisco

welcome George